In this article, we comb through the latest rumors about the Apple iPhone 12 release date, price, new features, tech specs, and design, and clear up some of the gossip and speculation. The reputation certainly precedes the name, this can be a bit of commercial wisdom, but it applies perfectly to Apple and specifically the iPhone series since its inception until now.
Apple’s forthcoming iPhone 12 iteration is the much-awaited and the most-anticipated smartphone series, much like every year. The latest Apple iPhone 12 comes in the new iPhone family of 2020 with a slightly different design from last year and some additional upgrades. Apple’s iPhone 12 is expected to launch in September 2020, although COVID-19 related production difficulties could delay it by a month or more.
Table of Contents
Anticipated iPhone 12 prices
Apple’s forthcoming iPhone 12 may carry a hiked price due to the inclusion of 5G support and OLED screen, suggests an analyst. Pricing starts at $649 for the iPhone 12, and $100 extra will get you the same storage inside the bigger device. It is expected that the phone comes with 4GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage will come at a price of $1100, and the version with 256 GB at a price of $1250.
Anticipated iPhone 12 New features
- iPhone 12 is expected to come with 5G support and OLED screen.
- It is water and dust resistant and comes with IP68 certification, up to a depth of 4 meters underwater for 30 minutes.
- Audio supports Dolby Atmos technology as well as Dolby Digital Plus.
- iPhone comes with improvements to cameras from last year, there is also an upgrade in Night Mode to capture distinctive images in low light.
Anticipated iPhone 12 Specs
- Structure: Aluminium frame, oleophobic front, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Screen: 6.4 inches and accurately 2688 x 1242 pixels, Super Retina OLED, aspect ratio 19.5:9, supports (Dolby vision, wide color gamut, 3D Touch, True Tone, HDR10)
- Operating System: Powered by iOS 14
- Chipset: It is supported by the A14 Bionic processor from Apple manufacturing (7nm+), a Hexa-core processor, and graphics processing unit (Apple GPU).
- RAM and Storage: Available in three versions, all with 4GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB storage.
- Battery: 3046 mAh, with an 18W fast charging feature, supports wireless charging and reverse charging.
- Others: Includes facial recognition sensor, stereo speakers, and e-payment services.
Also Read:- Turn your Normal TV into a Smart TV
Anticipated iPhone 12 Designs
- Bezels that are 0.9mm thinner than on the 11 Pro Max
- Larger screen: 6.7in, compared to 6.5in
- Thinner chassis: 7.4mm, compared to 8.1mm
- Much smaller notch
- LiDAR sensor forms the fourth element in the square camera array.
Anticipated iPhone 12 comes with No earbuds and wall charger
The latest rumor is that Apple isn’t going to bundle any headphones or a charger with the iPhone 12. That’s going to make a few people quite annoyed. However, Apple may face some backlash if it decides to ship the iPhone 12 series without earbuds and charger.